Welcome to our church! Get ready to experience the Word of God and feel His love poured out.
When you arrive our greeters will be happy to help you find your way! Just let them know this is your first time visiting us and they will be more than happy to show you around.
1) Worship Service – Our Sunday worship service begins at 10:00am. We suggest arriving 15 – 30 minutes early on your first visit if you need time to find your children’s classrooms. Programs for children and youth coincide with the 10:00 am service. Our Life Classes (adult Sunday School) are held from 8:30 and 9:00 am.
2) Arrive and Park – Arriving 15 minutes before the service starts will make finding a parking spot easier. There are several parking spots dedicated for visitors closest to the church entrance and there is usually plenty of parking around the back of the church. There is a side door entrance into the sanctuary.
3) Find A Seat and Children’s Classes – Our greeters are available to answer any questions you may have and are located in the foyer. You will know them by their badges. They are more than happy to help direct you to our sanctuary and the appropriate children’s classes. You may want to stop into the sanctuary and save your seats first.
4) Worship With Us – Our greeters will give you a weekly bulletin which will outline the service as well as a visitor’s packet. Ushers are always available to help you find a seat. Join us as we stand in worship and greet one another with handshakes. Biblical teaching, prayer, giving, and monthly communion are key components of worship at Life Community Church.
5) We’re Here To Help You – If you would like to speak to a pastor regarding a personal need or concern, please inform one of our greeters or ushers or be sure to complete the visitor’s card indicating that you would like a phone call.